Gore-Tex® Paclite Jacket is light in weight and in thickness yet it's still waterproof and will help protect hunters against wind and rain. Thanks to its Gore-Tex® membrane, it doesn't need lining which can often make for a bulky, sweaty jacket. The Gore-Tex® membrane is a works as a protective layer made of an oil-hating substance and carbon.
The science behind Optifade Concealment
The traditional approach to hunting has been to smell, sound or appear as something familiar to prey - through cover scents, calls and camouflage patterns of sticks and leaves. GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment is the first concealment system designed around animal vision and not human eyesight. Unlike mimicry camouflage, GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment prevents your prey from recognising you as a predator – even if detected – making you NOTHING in their eyes. Watch the video below to learn more about this leading edge pattern technology.
- Taped seems, YKK zip
- Packable and adjustable preformed hood
- Sides in bielastic Gore - Tex® Paclite Shell®
- Inside mesh pocket for packing the jacket away
- Drawstring regulation at the bottom
- Beretta recoil pad print on shoulders
- Velcro and elastic adjustable cuffs
- Preformed elbows