When precision matters
Victrix Venus, the first European rifle designed for Precision Rifle Series®️ accuracy and performance. Don’t risk your winning edge on chance, the Victrix Venus is purpose built, ready to hit the target shot after shot. No unnecessary heavy elements, no need for lengthy customisations, the Venus is a thing of beauty and precision, ready for competition straight out of the box.
The Venus is a work of beauty and precision, combining a high strength monobloc chassis and light profile forend in light alloy, a stock with horizontal and vertical multiple button adjustments and, an adjustable insulated cheek piece equipped with an Anschutz-type rail on the underside to create a rifle that leaves nothing to chance.
Victrix Venus, conquer the heart of your competition and take the win
· Lothar Walther hammer-forged rifled barrel in ARMAD®️
· Buttstock with horizontal and vertical multiple button adjustments
· Adjustable insulated cheek piece
· Double-feed and double-stack 10-round metal magazine
· High-strength monobloc chassis in light alloy
· Light profile forend with reinforcement points to achieve an overall rigidity and an integrated Anschutz-type rail
· Ergonomic and interchangeable grip for standard AR platform
· 20 MoA integrated action rail
· Victrix ProAngle Venus X detachable muzzle brake featuring 4 chambers
· Short action in AISI 630 worked out from billet through milling and turning.
· Bolt with six symmetric lugs, equipped with grooves and an interchangeable bolt lever
· Matt TOP BLACK finish on the action and polished PVD finish on the bolt
· Victrix Sporting X Single-stage adjustable trigger with a two position safety: standard setting 1200 gr (42.33 oz) (+/- 150 gr / 5.29 oz)
· Protective bag for a safe transport
· Negrini case for transport cod. 1640
Cerakote ceramic polymer coating. Every and each component made of light alloy undergoes a 30-micron hard black anodising
Hard Black Anodised. Every and each component made of light alloy undergoes a 30-micron hard black anodising
Victrix ProAngle Venus X detachable muzzle brake featuring 4 chambers
Light profile forend with reinforcement points to achieve an overall rigidity and an integrated Anschutz-type rail on the underside
From opening up the case the quality of workmanship was evident. Beautifully finished in Hi-Vis Orange Cerakote the 6 lug bolt and action is as smooth as I have come across. The single stage trigger, breaks crisp and cleanly. The buttstock is adjustable for length of pull and cheek riser.
Barrel was thoroughly cleaned prior to heading off to the range to complete the barrel break in process. I actually used this time to zero the rifle in, also knowing that zero will change through break in and load development. Target was @200mtrs, using a known load from another rifle.
My new Victrix was used in a steel competition on the 6.11.21 @ 700mtrs and it performed above and beyond. Looking forward to adding another Victrix rifle to the collection.
Purchased the Victrix Venus this morning and very impressed with what I was handling. The action very smooth and precise, however obviously tight.
Plent of adjustability with length of pull and check riser. The bolt release is definitely different with the pulling of a knob on the LHS. Easy accessible safety.
The trigger is brilliant breaks crisply so smooth, will definitely not disappoint.
Can’t wait to load develope loads and get on the range.
The manual that is issued with the rifle does not have any reference to the Victrix Venus, it covers other models but not the Venus. I have purchased the Orange Cerakote version, looks great but think it will be difficult to keep clean.
This review is based on what I have observed in the shop, I am looking forward to giving it a full review in the next 6-8weeks and it will be posed here and also on my FB page - Aussie Outback Shooters.