How to Upload your Proof of Purchase
Please follow the instructions listed below to upload your paper proof of purchase to the claim form -
1) If you have a paper receipt, take a picture of your receipt using your camera, phone, computer webcam or alternatively, scan the receipt using a scanner.
If you are using a smartphone or tablet device, take a photo of your receipt and whilst completing the claim registration form, you can choose and upload the image of your receipt directly from your photo album.
2) Save the image to your computer in JPG, TIF or PDF format
3) Make sure that the file size does not exceed 5MB
To check the size of the file (Windows), locate the receipt on your computer, right click on the file and select ‘Properties’. The file size is listed under the 'General' tab as highlighted below.
If you are using a Mac, right click on the file and select ‘Get Info’ (Apple/Command + I). The file size is listed under the 'General' section.
4) On the claim form, select the ‘Upload’ button
5) Then click ‘Browse’ and locate the saved image on your computer
6) Select the file and click ‘Open’ to confirm your selection
7) Your proof of purchase is now uploaded to your claim form.
If you are still not able to upload your proof of purchase, please contact us for further assistance.