When precision matters
Victrix Venus, the first European rifle designed for Precision Rifle Series®️ accuracy and performance. Don’t risk your winning edge on chance, the Victrix Venus is purpose built, ready to hit the target shot after shot. No unnecessary heavy elements, no need for lengthy customisations, the Venus is a thing of beauty and precision, ready for competition straight out of the box.
The Venus is a work of beauty and precision, combining a high strength monobloc chassis and light profile forend in light alloy, a stock with horizontal and vertical multiple button adjustments and, an adjustable insulated cheek piece equipped with an Anschutz-type rail on the underside to create a rifle that leaves nothing to chance.
Victrix Venus, conquer the heart of your competition and take the win
· Lothar Walther hammer-forged rifled barrel in ARMAD®️
· Buttstock with horizontal and vertical multiple button adjustments
· Adjustable insulated cheek piece
· Double-feed and double-stack 10-round metal magazine
· High-strength monobloc chassis in light alloy
· Light profile forend with reinforcement points to achieve an overall rigidity and an integrated Anschutz-type rail
· Ergonomic and interchangeable grip for standard AR platform
· 20 MoA integrated action rail
· Victrix ProAngle Venus X detachable muzzle brake featuring 4 chambers
· Short action in AISI 630 worked out from billet through milling and turning.
· Bolt with six symmetric lugs, equipped with grooves and an interchangeable bolt lever
· Matt TOP BLACK finish on the action and polished PVD finish on the bolt
· Victrix Sporting X Single-stage adjustable trigger with a two position safety: standard setting 1200 gr (42.33 oz) (+/- 150 gr / 5.29 oz)
· Protective bag for a safe transport
· Negrini case for transport cod. 1640