The AR Riflescopes™ Series has adjustment knobs calibrated for holdover to match an AR’s most commonly fired rounds: the 5.56 mm (.223) and 7.62 mm (.308) rounds.
Custom tactical knobs for speed and pinpoint accuracy for your exact conditions.
Custom Wind Map
With C4 technology, you see your target and windage compensating reticle with your right eye. simply refocus to your left eye and you can easily see the WindMap.
Glint is the enemy of concealment. An Anti-Reflection-Device is the enemy of glint. Stay concealed.
Custom Calibrated Knobs
The AR Riflescope comes with knobs specifically calibrated for 5.56 and 7.62 mm rounds. Plus, you get one more knob that we will engrave specifically for your conditions.
- Made for tactical shooters to customize your shooting experience with a riflescope matching your ammunition
- Match elevation adjustment to your ammunition using the customized adjustment knob
- Ships with custom knob calibrated for 5.56 (55 gr FMJ, 3,200 fps, 2,000 ft., .243 BC) (200333 only)
- Ships with custom knob calibrated for 7.62 (150 gr FMJ, 2,750 fps, 2,000 ft., .425 BC) (200334 only)
- Receive 1 additional free custom elevation turret when you submit ammunition information online; see product manual for instructions
- Features parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- Automatically compensates for bullet drop when you dial in yardage-to-target; no need for holdover
- WindMap™ helps you determine hold-off for your exact cartridge; WindMap values indicate how many MOA windage tick marks to hold into the wind
- WindMap values are based on your specific ammunition
- WindMap works seamlessly with the C4 Wind MOA™ reticle
- The C4 Wind MOA™ Reticle has 1-MOA tick marks up to 10 MOA on each side of the reticle so you can easily compensate for wind, using the WindMap values and your own wind speed calculation
- Threaded Anti-Reflection Device (ARD) reduces lens glare for greater concealment to prevent detection
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile; indications always reflect a change in the point of impact for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity and lasting durability