Our founder and Managing Director, Luca Scribani Rossi, is an accomplished skeet champion with an Olympic Bronze Medal from the Los Angeles ’84 Olympics, as well as amassing many other World Championship, World Cup, and Grand Prix medals.
On top of this, he has also led the Italian Shooting Team and the Australian Shooting team to Olympic victory in his role as Coach and Technical Director.
During the later stages of his coaching career in Australia, one thing was becoming particularly apparent to Luca: shooters could not get easy access to Beretta’s full range of products and services.
Couple this with Luca’s love for shooting, a deep respect for the Beretta brand, and a long-standing relationship with the Beretta family, a perfect and organic opportunity presented itself.
And with that, Beretta Australia was founded in 2000.
Hunting is an important pastime. Tens of thousands of interstate and overseas game hunters generate thousands of jobs and contribute hundreds of millions of dollars to our economy. When you are enjoying our great hunting opportunities, be mindful that the future of hunting depends on how you conduct yourself as a hunter. Every hunter should be an ambassador for the recreation.
• Only take what you can use
• Make optimal use of harvested quarry (have a minimum/no waste approach)
• Shoot only when you can retrieve your quarry
• Shoot only when a humane result is possible
• Use the right equipment to effectively and humanely
• Look after your hunting dogs
• Hunt safely and abide by the Firearms Safety Code
• Lead by example
• Respect our cultural heritage
• Always hunt within the law and report illegal behaviour
• Uphold the highest ethical standards
• Promote and praise good behaviour
Know your skill limits and hunt within them
• Improve and maintain your skills through practice and/or joining a club
• Take all your litter (including empty cartridges) with you
• Bury or remove animal remains
• Drive only on designated tracks
• Keep campfires safe
• Leave your campsite clean
• Protect our wetlands and waterways (e.g. don’t leave animal remains in or near waterways)
• Take part in efforts to protect and restore wildlife habitat
• Help others and be courteous
• Thoughtfully carry hunting equipment and harvested quarry (e.g. cover quarry during transit)
• Respect the opinions of non-hunters
• Only enter private property with permission
• Share the harvest with a non-hunter and promote the culinary/sustainability benefits of hunting
• Be respectful and courteous if hunting or camping in the same area as other people
• Be safe and abide by the law so everyone is on a level playing field
• Share your knowledge and skills with others
• Take time to know the laws and act within them at all times
• Work with Authorised Officers; they are there to help you and ensure safe, sustainable, humane and equitable hunting
• Don’t tolerate illegal behaviour – report suspected offenders on 136 186
Our range is defined by one simple rule – best in class. And we proudly distribute this range of firearms, optics, accessories and apparel from leading international brands to our carefully selected Australian dealer network.
Representing such great products that we love and use ourselves, makes it easy as we know you will like them too.
You will also find products exclusive to the Australian market as we work with our suppliers to tailor products to suit the unique requirements of Australian shooters. Check out Tikka ammunition or the Franchi Phoenix for example.
The best equipment in the industry needs the best shooters. Competing globally Beretta Australia’s team of shooters represent the very best across Pistol, rifle and Shotgun competitions